Important announcement of our new 1 Watt 2.4 Ghz SuperG radio.
If you need high power then this is for you.
StarV3™ is a powerful Wireless platform that is designed for Enterprise-class networks that require a high level of performance and reliability.
We have recently released a new series of hardware, that is now available from our on-line store.
The new Lucaya M and X series of hardware are FCC and CE certified and shipping now.
Each system is powered by StarV3™, and contains a perpetual software upgrade license.
Pre-sales email firstname.lastname@example.org to Lonnie.
For those interested in DIY systems, we provide firmware releases that can be installed onto a variety of hardware, and licensed from our webiste www.license-keys.com.
StarV3™ Base features and abilities [manual] (StarV3 1.3.x series)
- Management is via SSH, making use of an easy to use point-and-click interface
- Support for multiple network interfaces
- Support for multiple IPs on each interface
- Complete Atheros support (listed below)
- Static routing
- Policy (source) based routing
- 802.1d bridging with STP
- 802.1q VLAN
- Ethernet-over-IP (EoIP) support via VDS for LAN over LAN and VPN designs
- Dynamic routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP, and OLSR)
- Mesh networking via OLSR
- Captive portal / Hotspot (WISPr attribute support)
- Network monitoring via tcpdump and ping
- Beacon real-time network traffic monitor
- Command-shell with common networking tools
- DHCP client and server w/ static IP assignments for AP
- Firewall and Port Forwarding (via internal language, or iptables pass through)
- NAT, and Static 1:1 NAT
- Class-based Queuing (CBQ)
- Layer-7 filtering (not on single port boards)
- Recursive DNS
- PPPoE server (not on single port boards)
- Live over-the-wire[less] firmware upgrading
StarV3™ Atheros features and abilities
- Complete 11n (mimo) support up to 450Mbps (3x3, TxBF)
- Complete support for a wide range of Atheros PCI, mPCI, and PCIe devices
- Strives to be compliance based with both FCC and CE regulations
- Card disable support
- Detailed association display with live stats
- Support over 200 associations per card
- Link distances up to 230 km
- Full Duplex PtP (utilizes two cards)
- 11n AMPSU and AMPDU Aggregation support
- Adaptive Noise Immunity (ANI)
- Robust rate control
- Auto, Fixed, and MAX rate support
- Fixed and Auto channel selection
- Cloaking (Spectrum management; 5, 10, and 20 MHz wide channels)
- 802.11e QoS
- 802.11h TPC, DFS v1, and DFS v2 for FCC3, ETSI, and MKK4
- Dynamic WDS
- 802.11i WPA & WPA2/RSN (PSK, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, and EAP-PEAP)
- Built-in WPA PSK and EAP authentication
- Radius-based WPA EAP authentication
- Shared-key and Open-system WEP (40, 64, and 128-bit keys)
- Static ACLs
- Radius ACLs w/ accounting and session limits
- Managed support (enhanced client control)
- Low signal threshold to eliminate clutter of distant weak radios.
- High signal threshold to eliminate clutter of nearby strong radios.
Atheros chipsets supported by StarV3™
- Complete Atheros AR5416 11n series support, 450Mbps (all known chip revisions supported)
- Legacy Atheros 802.11 a/b/g
- MAC Revisions
- AR5212A (AR5001X+), AR5212A (AR5002X)
- AR5213A (AR5004X), AR5213A (AR5004G)
- AR2413A (AR5005G), AR2414A (AR5005GS)
- AR5413A (AR5006X), AR5414A (AR5006XS)
- AR2315A (AR5006G), AR2316A (AR5006GS)
- AR2413A, AR5413A, and AR2315A are 'LITE' chipsets and as such do not support Turbo, or SuperA/G features.
- All known 11abg chips & Phys are supported.
- Analog Revisions
- AR5111, AR5112, AR2112, AR2413, AR2315, AR5413, AR5424
- RF Bands
- 900Mhz - 930Mhz (using Ubiquiti SR9), limited to legal bands by firmware
- 2.3Ghz - 2.7GHZ, limited to legal bands by firmware
- 4.9Ghz - 6.1GHz, limited to legal bands by firmware
more information, please contact us.
hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm weekdays (GMT - 8, PST)